The Strip’s newest hot spot, PBR Rock Bar & Grill inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino will celebrate its inaugural New Year’s Eve with an all-out “Buck 2010” bash on Friday, December 31.
PBR Rock Bar & Grill is the best place in Las Vegas to say “buck” 2010 as its 3,000-square-foot patio will provide partygoers with a front-row seat to all the action on the Strip and the best spot to watch the fireworks go off as the clock strikes midnight. With a DJ spinning the hits until 5 a.m. and 105 high-definition, flat-screen televisions spanning every wall, PBR Rock Bar & Grill will deliver non-stop entertainment for Las Vegas’ biggest night.
New Year’s Eve revelers have two options when they party at PBR for NYE: indoor-only or full-venue access. For the indoor-only party, there will be an open bar from 9 p.m. until midnight priced at $100. But, for the price of $125, partygoers can have the indoor open bar from 9 p.m. until midnight as well as a buffet style spread of PBR’s delicious menu items from 8 p.m. until 11 p.m.
For the party animals that want to celebrate inside and outside on PBR’s patio, which is perfectly situated where all of the action is on Las Vegas Blvd., they can enjoy an open bar from 9 p.m. until midnight priced at $200. For the price of $225 the party includes the all-access open bar as well as the buffet from 8 p.m until 11 p.m.
For a night to remember (or not to remember), partiers can reserve a table and bottle service. Space will be limited, so those who want to celebrate VIP-style will need to reserve a spot as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. Prices for VIP service are varied and subject to availability.
- No New Year’s plans yet? Check out our Last-Minute Guide to Celebrating (cleveland.com)
- New Years Eve Party Round Up List Kim Kardashian, Bruno Mars, Snooki, Nicki Minaj, Drake and the Roots, (binsidetv.net)
- Kitsap in the Mood to Party? New Year’s Eve Event Organizers Think So (kitsapsun.com)
- Have Blizzard Cabin Fever? Get Out! (For New Year’s Eve) (comfortinnmiddletown.wordpress.com)
- Celebrations to fit your New Year’s style: Restaurant Row (cleveland.com)