There’s no better place to watch the Big Game than the Grande Ballroom at the Riviera Hotel and Casino, February 6.
Doors open at 2:30, but get there early to reserve your table and place your bets at Leroy’s Sports Book. Then, watch the game on one of seven big screens.
An $89 package includes an extensive all you can eat menu: Hot dogs, hamburgers, Philly cheese steaks, bratwurst, chicken sandwiches, pork ribs, salads, desserts, and
more. There will be pitchers of beer on every table, and an open bar so you can raise a glass and cheer on your favorite team.
After the game, stop by and enroll in Club Riviera. Club members can earn show tickets, free rooms and free play, invitations to special events, and much more.
The Riviera Hotel and Casino – the only place to be for the Big Game.
The Riviera Hotel & Casino. Hip then, hip now.
- USA TODAY partners with Foursquare for travel tips (textually.org)
- Football tycoon loses £1m in just two hours gambling at casino (dailymail.co.uk)
- Football tycoon Mike Ashley loses £1m in 2 hours gambling at casino (dailymail.co.uk)
- Report: AC Casinos To Slump As Neighbors Thrive (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- VINCE NEIL To Appear At Hard Rock Hotel And Casino In Oklahoma On Halloween (bravewords.com)